At Sparrow, our teachers have a deep love of students and sense of purpose in bringing progressive, Waldorf methods to public education. Teachers at Sparrow receive annual training and onsite support to integrate Waldorf teaching methods with the California Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards, creating a rich and engaging learning environment for our TK-8th grade students.
What we’re looking for in our teachers:
- Exemplary elementary teaching experience
- Respectful and effective classroom management techniques
- Willingness to learn and grow as a professional educator
- Prior experience/training in Waldorf methods preferred, but not always necessary
Check out Waldorf Education to see if this philosophy is a fit for you.
San Diego is often referred to as “America’s Finest City,” known for its beautiful weather, pristine beaches, friendly people, and variety of entertainment, as well as hosting many museums, botanical gardens and parks. Come join our fun and dedicated team in this lovely city!
Requirements to Apply:
- Introduction Letter
- California Multiple Subject Credential