At Sparrow, our teachers have a deep love of students and sense of purpose in bringing progressive, Waldorf methods to public education. Sparrow Spanish classes in grades 5th-8th deepen the students’ oral language development and grammar skills through songs, games, writing, drawing, and story-telling. These older elementary students develop greater fluency, along with a deeper appreciation for another language and culture.
What we’re looking for in our Spanish teachers:
- Exemplary elementary Spanish teaching experience
- Respectful and effective classroom management techniques
- Willingness to learn and grow as a professional educator
- Prior experience/training in Waldorf methods preferred, but not always necessary
Check out Waldorf Education to see if this philosophy is a fit for you.
San Diego is often referred to as “America’s Finest City,” known for its beautiful weather, pristine beaches, friendly people, and variety of entertainment, as well as hosting many museums, botanical gardens and parks. Come join our fun and dedicated team in this lovely city!
Requirements to Apply:
- Introduction Letter
- California Single Subject or Multiple Subject Credential